- Image used: Betta Fish Crowntail
- Printed on Whisper White card stock (Stampin Up!)
- Colored with PrismaColor Pencils
- Card stock (Stampin Up!, The Paper Studio)
- Glitter card stock (DCWV, Recollections)
- Glitter glue (Studio G)
- Rhinestones (Recollections)
- Sentiment “Shine” from Celebrate (Heidi Swapp)
- Sentiment “Everyday” from Brilliant (Heidi Swapp)
- Stickles (Ranger)
- Stitched Banner die (Gina Marie Designs)
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Thought for the Day
“We can always choose to perceive things differently.
You can focus on what’s wrong in your life, or you can focus on what’s right.”
~ Marianne Williamson
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges!
Our sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy with a prize of 3 images from their store
It is my turn to post and I have an inspiration picture for you to play with!
I loved the sparkly colors if this bauble and used the soft gold color and sparkles! My card uses Splitcoast Stampers sketch SC369 as a base.
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by TheOutlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!