Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

* * * NEWS FLASH * * *


I am so honored ...

Pryn Garritan, Team Leader for the Sunday Clean and Simple (CAS) Challenge on The OutlawzChallenge Blog asked me to be a guest designer for the Month of May!

Naturally I accepted ... Oh yes I did ... right after I squee'd all the way downstairs and tackled my poor husband with delight!

I am so excited and I can hardly wait to share what I make here for you to see ... but shhhhh ... that will be a secret for a while longer! I suggest if you are curious you go check the Outlawz out ... stay awhile & play a while!

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: