Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Retirement

5-19-13 Outlawz Clean & Simple Challenge - Guest Design Team Member Wk3

So I am more behind than I thought!
I forgot to post the card I did for week 3 as a Guest Design Team Member on Outlawz Clean and Simple Challenge!

The challenge this week is to create a CAS retirement card honoring those dedicated workers who can now retire and have fun!!!

No comments: