Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Birthday for Geoff

5-27-13 Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge
The twist for this challenge is create a Vintage Masculine Birthday card ...
   Vintage is a real stretch for me!

Here I used a card sketch from Sketch Saturday
The papers used: Brown (Bazzill) & Very Vanilla (Stampin Up!)
The DP is unknown
The sentiment is from Halo Stamps
The image is from "All Aboard" from Stampin Up!



No comments: