Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Two challenges in one

This card was made for two challenges

5-28-13 Outlawz Tuesday color challenge.
The colors are Wondrous Blue, Hot Pink (I used SU!'s Pink Passion) and White.
The twist is to use the flowers

5-29-13 Outlawz Wednesday sketch Challenge



I think the price of flowers for scrap booking and card making are a bit excessive.
So I just head down to my nearest $1 store, purchase a stem of whatever flower I want and I deconstruct them. I get a nice pile of "silk" flowers for my crafting for pennies.

The large pink one on this card from is from that process. The two smaller ones are from my stash.
The butterfly border was created using the large butterfly border punch from MS and I used scraps to make  the bow, The pearl center is a button from my stash

The card base is white paper from Michaels

Here is my card

No comments: