Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Quiet Kitty

This card was done for the Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge over at The Outlawz challenge
The Twist: Use an Animal


Kitty was stamped, cut out and pieced together. I used my stylus to kinda round him up and then attached him to the card with dimensionals

SUPPLIES
Cardstock: White unknown, Stampin Up! Poppy Parade and Black
DP: Cheetah Pink from Words Worth
Image: Quiet Kitty from D.O.T.S.
Sentiment: The Angel Company
Die: Scallop Square from Stampin Up!
Ink: Memories India Ink

No comments: