Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Something Fishy!

Goooood Morning everyone!
The newest posting for the Sunday Clean and Simple Challenge at the Outlawz is up and running.

The challenge this week is to create a CAS project or card using Marine Life.You can use anything that lives in or around water; fish, turtles, whales, stingrays, crabs. You project can be any color, any theme as long as you keep it clean & simple.

Here is my card!


Supplies: Stampin up! (Cardstock and Fish image), The Angel Company (Sentiment), Cuttlebug (Tiny Bubbles embossing folder), Sizzix (Embossing diffuser plate), water color pencils, blender pen, gel pen & rhinestones

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so so very cute, love it. TFS
BIF
Hugs Teresa
Ceesa's Card Creations

Unknown said...

Cara, I love this card. It's so happy. I love how you used the gel pen to make the fish gIlls sparkle. That embossing is great. Love the sentiment, too!