Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

CAS Angel Challenge

Good morning one and all.
God is Good!
Another beautiful day granted to try and be a better person and make someone smile. 
Today is also the start of a new CAS challenge over the Outlawz Challenges .... The theme this week is "Angels" ... Although I would normally be off this week I just had to make a card for this challenge since I have collected Angels, in one form or another, all my life - so I have quite the collection. 
I did make this into a card, but the more I look at I think I am going to find a nice frame for it and make it part of my decor! LOL

SO ... The challenge details: Create a CAS card or project (And does NOT have to be Christmas) that uses an ANGEL image or has the word ANGEL as part of the sentiment.

Here is my card!
Each layer of the wings is attached with foam for a 3 dimensional look

SUPPLIES: Stampin Up! (white card stock), Unknown (Glitter paper (wings) & Gold card stock), Stampabilities (Sentiment "Angels"), Tim Holtz Alterations by Sizziz (Die "Layered wings"), Stash (Button)

Please come on Come on by and check us out!


Maybe something will trigger your creative streak and you will play along with us.


HUGS, Cara

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning Cara!! Those wings are beautiful and make such a statement.

Unknown said...

Cara this is so stunning and gorgeous. I love, love the simplicity that makes it look so elegant. Happy Holidays and Hugz

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, this is stunning! What a gorgeous creation!

Cara said...

Thank you Penny! I actually did frame this and have received many compliments on it. I plan on taking a picture and posting.

Cara said...

Thank you so much Colleen!
Merry Christmas & Happy New years to you and yours as well!
((hugs))

Cara said...

Thank you so much Pat!