Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine Card: Lots of Love!

“Fear knocked at the door,
Faith answered
and there was nobody there.

~Author Unknown


Good morning.
For this past Christmas, my daughter sent me some gorgeous washi paper from Japan as a gift. This is the first opportunity I have had to play with it. Was so excited, There were so many beautiful patterns to choose from so you will be seeing more projects that's for sure!

This is a Valentine card that I made for my Aunt Joyce.


Card size A2

SUPPLIES:
Card stock - Stampin Up!
Washi Paper
Rhinestones - The Paper Studio
Label Die - Stampin Up!
Tatter Flowers Die - Sizzix
Sentiment - Studio G

I used this sketch from Paper Craft Crew as inspiration

Card Sketch #75




No comments: