Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Outlawz Clean & Simple Challenge: Get Well

The best six doctors anywhere, and no one can deny it are
sunshine, water, rest, and air, exercise and diet.


These six will gladly you attend if only you are willing your mind they'll ease, your will they'll mend and charge you not a shilling.

~Nursery rhyme quoted by Wayne Fields, What the River Knows, 1990

Good morning One and All!
Today is the start of another Clean and Simple Challenge over at The Outlawz!

Today is National Doctors' Day in the US, commemorating the nation's doctors who have dedicated themselves to public service by helping to ensure the good health of its citizens.
Your challenge this week is to create a CAS "Get Well" card or project!

My card was made using an adorable little mouse image from Stampendous. Just love this little guy and he's easy to color or paper piece as I did the band-aid here. I also stamped and cut the image from copy paper to use as a covering stencil so I could sponge around him for the sky and grass


SIZE: A2
SUPPLIES
Card stock from Stampin Up! & Bazzill
Sentiment from Halo Rubber Stamps
Muzzy the mouse from Great Impressions
Inks from Stampin Up & Making Memories
Red Glitter Pen
Marvy Uchida 1.75" Square Punch

COME PLAY WITH US!


No comments: