Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Through The Craft Room Door: Anything Goes Challenge!

“Smile every chance you get. Not because life has been easy, perfect, or exactly as you had anticipated, but because you choose to be happy and grateful for all the good things you do have and all the problems you know you don’t have.” ~ Author Unknown

Good Morning!
Today is the start of another Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door and this week's sponsor is The Paper Shelter

I used an image from their set "Giraffes on Holiday" - I just love this set. The set consist of 4 images, This one I used, a Santa for Christmas, a mummy for Halloween and A Leprechaun for St' Patty's day! They are all adorable! When you purchase the set, you receive 4 colored images and 4 black and white so you can color yourself.
If you are interested in the set, click HERE.

Size: 5.5 x 5.5
SUPPLIES
Image "Giraffes on Holiday" From The Paper Shelter
Card stock from Bazzill & Stamping Up!
Sentiment from "Trendy Greetings" The Angel Company
Heart dies from Sizzix (One was used as a template to cut around the image)
Image colored with Prisma Pencils
Glitter glue from Studio G
Iridescent pearl Smooch

Thanks for stopping by and I am looking forward to seeing you at Through the Craft Room Door!

No comments: