Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

60 years!

True love stories never have endings.
~Richard Bach

And so it is with Uncle Russ and Aunt Alyce!

These two came into my life when I married my husband and never have I felt so accepted into a family as these two embraced me and pulled me into their love and warmth.

I cherish the times we have been able to visit and wish we lived closer so we could visit more and I feel honored to be just a small part of their lives.

60 years ago today, these two incredible people made a vow before God and to each other to love, honor and cherish one another come what may. Rain or Shine! And to this day, they continue to walk through their sorrows and their joys with Faith and understanding.

Love you both Uncle Russ and Aunt Alyce and thank you for being you!

The card I made for them
The dies cuts are layered up on foam,
The image is colored with markers and a blender pen and highlighted with pearlized top coat for some extra bit of glimmer.




5 x 7
SUPPLIES
Card stock from The Paper Temptress (Cryogen White)
Image and Sentiment from Hampton Art (Wedded Bliss)
Spellbinder Die (Lattice Motifs)
Provocraft Die (Flower Bramble by Anna Griffin)
Label Punch, Ink & Rhinestones from Stamping Up!
Smooch Pearlized Top Coat

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: