Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, August 3, 2014

National Watermelon Day!

Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality. ~Alfred Painter

MMMM Watermelon. 
One of my favorite summer time treats - especially when I was a kid. 
Always ice cold and plenty to go around. 

Today is the start of a new Clean and Simple challenge over at the Outlawz Challenge Blog.

I didn't know it was National Watermelon Day today but Linda did and she wants us to make a CAS card or project with a watermelon on it!

She likes hers with salt ... me too!

Size A2

SUPPLIES
Card stock and Ink - Stampin up!
Image and Sentiment - Inkahootz!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
Have a great day!
(Hugs) Cara

2 comments:

MaryH said...

Loved the clean yummy simplicity of this pretty card. That watermelon is making me drool! Cute sentiment to go with the image too. TFS & Hugs. Thanks for becoming a new follower also.

Shirley said...

Hey you, what a totally fun and pretty card at the same time!!