Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

TTCRD - Anything Goes with That Craft Place!

Hold on, man. We don't go anywhere with "scary," "spooky," "haunted," or "forbidden" in the title. ~From Scooby-Doo


Good afternoon ---
I am a day late getting this up and posted!

A new challenge week started at Through The Craft Room Door and our Sponsor this week is That Craft Place!'

And I am using an adorable Halloween Kitty Image called Twixie!

Card size is sA2
After printing Twixie on white card stock, I colored her up with my trusty Prisma color pencils and OMS. Then I glittered up her fur some. I fussy cut her out and attached her to the card with foam dimensionals. Added a Bit-O-Bling for the spider friend. The little bats are actually the leftovers from a bat border punch I have.

Supplies
Digital inage - "Twixie" - That Craft Place
Card stock - Bazzill & Stampin Up!
Web punch - Martha Stewart
Bat Punch - EK Success
Prisma Color Pencils
Odorless Mineral Spirits (OMS)
Classic Circle Die - Sizzix
Glitter - Oriental Trading Company
Bling - Stampin Up!
EF - Polka Dots - Sizzix

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

CHALLENGES ENTERED

IMAGINATION STATION
#6 Anything Goes

THE STAMPING CHEF
#54 Anything Goes

CREATIVE MOMENTS
#55 Anything Goes / Celebrate

SUNSHINE MAIL CHALLENGE BLOG
November 1st - Anything Goes

CRAFTING BY DESIGN
November - Anything Goes



7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Cara love the image thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination this week
Hugs Dianne x DT

Lisa Mensing said...

Cute Halloween card! Love the image and design. Thank you for joining us at Sunshine Mail. Hope you can join us again!

shampylou30 said...

Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Unknown said...

Great spooky card xx Thank you for joining us at http://thestampingchef.com/Challenges/
Sandie (The Stamping Chef DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

Tina Chianna said...

fab n spooky creation, and so cute at the same time. Thank you for entering The Stamping Chef challenge and good luck. Tina DT x

Papercrafting Princess said...

Cute! Thanks for joining Sunshine Mail Foundation November Anything Goes Challenge. Princess - DT Member