Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Washi Wishes!

The merry year is born
Like the bright berry from the naked thorn.
- Hartley Coleridge -

Happy New Year my Crafty Peeps!
I hope that 2015 is starting off awesomely for you all. 
I will admit though that I am looking forward to getting back into some semblance of a routine after the hustle and bustle of the Holidays! To much unhealthy food and sleeping in late is taking it's toll on me!

I do try to not make New Year Resolutions, at least not unrealistic ones like being a size 8 by summer or learning a new language by October! The main reason is simply because I wind up feeling guilty and disappointed if I don't meet the expectations I set for myself.

So I set small goals, like getting up a little earlier than normal to re-start my work out program which always seems to go into hibernation during the Holidays! Weight loss and being fit is just a side benefit at this point.

Making better food choices - in this case, it's back to an almost Paleo diet for my husband and myself. We did it once before and felt amazing ... not sure why we stopped to be honest.

This year is also going to have decluttering added (in small bites) to the mix. Since we are talking about downsizing might as well start now and get rid of the stuff that I am so tired of dusting!

I hope, that whatever good and healthy path you choose that you are successful!

Today is another Clean and Simple Challenge at The Outlawz!
Such a popular craft item these days, Washi tape is used on everything from cards to cell phone covers!  Our challenge for you this week is to use Washi Tape on your card or project. Just keep it CAS!

Here is my card! Interesting enough though, Washi tape is not something that I have embraced. Not sure why. In fact, the only reason why I have the tape used here is that I purchased it while in Jaen thinking I would use on a Christmas card (which never happened!)


Supplies:
Card Stock from The Paper Studio
Sentiment from Stampin Up! (Set unknown)
Washi tape was purchased in Japan - mfgr unknown
DP from my scrap bin
India Ink from Memories

Do come play along with us!
(Hugs)
Cara

This has been entered in

Design Team Showcase
For Design Team Members / No Theme

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great CAS card. I also have washi tape and don't always use it!

Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

Kim
{Craftisan Studios}
Design Team Showcase