Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Outlawz CAS Challenge: Fantasyland!

Thought for the Day
When you walk with purpose, you collide with destiny.
Author Unknown

Good morning my Crafty Peeps!
A little late, again, getting my posting done and up but I hope your Valentines Day was awesome!
My DH was at the firehouse so I spent the day with my son. Had lunch and saw the movie "The Kingsman".  Awesome movie by the way ... a couple of unexpected violent spots, but overall I thoroughly enjoyed it and would see it again.

Today is the start of a new Clean and Simple Challenge at

Our sponsor this month with a 1 year subscription to the magazine is

For this week's challenge we are off to"Fantasy" land. Dragons, Fairies, Goblins, mermaids, elves, gnomes, you name it, we want to see them CAS style!

Here is my 5 x 7 card for the challenge.
Last year I ran out of Christmas cards (HORROR of HORRORS) and I did not have time to make more and I refused to purchased pre-made ones from the store. I am determined that will not be an issue this year.

The image called "Enchanted Holly" By Rubber Stampede is colored using Copics I bought last August when I visited my daughter in Japan, Every time I have used them the coloring has been atrocious, so I have been watching some videos and decided to take another shot at coloring. This is my second attempt, but overall I am happy with her.
I prettied up her wings with "Dazzling Diamonds" glitter from Stampin Up! which I like because it does not overpower any colors underneath it.
I masked off sections of the base layer and stamped with a swirl image from The Angel Company.
Added the sentiment and attached the image which is die cut using "Top Note", also from Stampin Up! You just keep turning the image and running through your machine until you get the circle. Easier than you think!

 

SUPPLIES
Card stock from The Paper Studio and Bazzill
Image "Enchanted Holly" from The Rubber Stampede
Swirls "Curls & Swirls" from The Angel Company
Sentiment "Holiday Greetings" from The Angel Company
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and Ink from Stampin Up!
Top Note die from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by - Hope to see you over at the Outlawz!

No comments: