Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

For my other Mother In Law

We cannot destroy kindred:
our chains stretch a little sometimes,but they never break.
Marquise de Sévigné



Size 5 x 7
Supplies
Cardstock from The Paper Studio & Stampin Up!
DP: "Chocolate Kisses" from GCD Studios
Sentiment from Studio G
Die: "Loopy Leaf" from Paper Smooches
Die: Zig Zag" from PTI
Butterfly punches Unknown
Rhinestone swirls from CTMH

Thanks for stopping by!
(X) Cara





1 comment:

Sandra said...

BEautiful card Cara!! Love the papers!!
Hugs,Sandra