Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, June 7, 2015

I scream, You scream, We all scream for Ice Cream!

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream.
And that's kind of the same thing

Good morning my Crafty Peeps.
Today is the start of a new CAS challenge at The Outlawz.
Summer is well upon us here in Arizona and besides the pool,  there is nothing better, in my opinion, than a cold treat to help make it through those 100plus days.
Ice cream in a waffle cone is one of my favorites!

Our sponsor this month, Fresh Brewed Designs has this really cute ice cream cone that I just had to use for my slim line card.

SUPPLIES
Image: #826 So Sweet Waffle Cone colored with Copics
Sentiment:  "All about You" from Stampin Up!
Cardstock: The Paper Studio
Die: "Rectangles, long classic" from Spellbinders
Glitter Glue: Studio G

Thanks for stopping by!
(hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Willeke said...

Hi Cara,
what a lovely icecream card !
hugs
Willeke