Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Peaceful

Tradition: sit with husband in a room lit only by tree lights and remember that our blessings outnumber the lights. Happy Christmas to all.
~Betsy CaƱas Garmon, www.wildthymecreative.com

I made this card for my Father-in-Law and StepMother-in-Law


Card stock is from The Paper Studio and Stampin' Up!
The bird was stamped with an image from CTMH and fussy cut
The EF in the background is "Softly Falling" from Stampin' Up!
The die "Birch Trees" is from Taylored Expressions

(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Patricia St Martin said...

A little late but not for gotten. Wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2016 as the best year ever!
Hugs Pat