Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, January 15, 2016

Thank you for your part in my Journey

Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel.
--- Author Unknown ---

Good afternoon! I am sharing one of the thank you cards I recently made to keep on hand for my Design Team at Through the Craft Room Door.

They do so much during their 6 month term that it's seems negligent of me not say Thank You so I started mailing them out to DT that had completed their terms and moved on to other adventures.

When I saw this Sentiment Stamp from Unity Stamps - I - had - to - have - it! 
It was perfect! 

This card layout is based on one I found on Pinterest ... good o pinterest ... When I find the pin I will add it.


Supplies
Card stock from The Paper Studio, Close to My Heart & Stampin Up!
Sentiment from Unity Stamps
Ink from Close to My Heart
Design Paper from BoBunny :Lil Prince Stripe"
Karen Foster Designs Scrappers Floss
Button from my stash

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love this card and the design. The sentiment is also lovely!

Veerle said...

Thank you so much for entering your beautiful card into our "Feathers" challenge. Please come back and join team Jess again on january 29. Greetings, Veerle DT - Creatie Corner Challenges

Cindy said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz.

Jessica K said...

What a great thought and I love your card! You are so sweet to your team mates! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges! :) Jess - DT