Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, February 1, 2016

February Progressive Freebie Challenge

Give crayons. Adults are disturbingly impoverished of these magical dream sticks.
~Dr. SunWolf, 2009 tweet, professorsunwolf.com

Well good morning everyone!
I am back on a Design Team for The Outlawz! This time it is the Progressive Freebie Challenge and today we have a new one starting.

Rules are simple: Each month we will send you a free digital image to use in the Freebie/Progressive challenge. Once your creation is completed, upload it into the freebie challenge at The Outlaws and you will automatically receive the next month free digi.  We will have one image per month so you have plenty of time to create a project using the image. Please register with your name and email address to:

outlawzprogressivechallenge@gmx.com

This month's image has been provided by Teresa Arsenault (Tickell Expressions) and the winner will be able to have her make a custom digi just for them! How exciting!

Normally Teresa does not sell her images, but for a small donation to The Outlawz to help maintain the site, you will receive a copy of the image.



I hope you will join us this month!


Here is my card with her cute image
Supplies
Image & sentiment from Teresa Arsenault
Prisma color pencils
Copics
Card stock from the Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Doe: Label #10 from Spellbinders
Rhinestone flowers from my stash


CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO OUTLAWZ WEBSITE

I'd like to enter this into the following Challenge(s)

3 comments:

Christina Hor said...

Oh what a sweet and beautiful image by Teresa! She's so creative as both artist and card maker. It's so sweet of her!

You have done a beautiful job with the image Cara! Just LOVE it.

Hugs, Christina

phillymam37 said...

Wonderful card Cara!! Love how you colored the image and the card design is wonderful!! You did a great job on this!! :)

LilArtsyWoman said...

You have done a wonderful job with this card and image.