Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, March 28, 2016

Best Wishes!

By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.  
~Robert Frost

Good morning!
I hope everyone is having a fabulous day!
Since I am in Japan, I am sure I am enjoying something interesting with my daughter. She and I share a love of learning so we are probably meandering through a museum or shrine.

I made this card before I left as our Director managed to land a  job closer to her home. She was spending almost 4 hours a day just driving to and from the office and she was missing out on some important stuff with her young kiddo .... I wish her much luck in this new adventure and I do hope it allows for her to spend more time with family.


Supplies:
Card stock from The Paper Studipo
Stamps "Swirls" from Autumn Leaves
Stamps "Banner Wishes" from Close to my Heart
Stamp/Die set "Floral" from Sizzix
Dies "Labels 4" from Spellbinders
Ink from Stampin Up!,  Close to My Heart & Palette
Liquid Pearls from Ranger

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: