Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, May 12, 2016

For the small one ...

Did you know that childhood is the only time in our lives when insanity is not only permitted to us, but expected? ~Louis de Bernières, Captain Corelli's Mandolin

Good morning my Crafty Peeps

This card is for the youngest son of a family friend who just turned two years old. He is quite the wild child compared to her first one. Watching him grow will be a true adventure!

My daughter suggested that since he was born in the "Year of the Horse", the card should have horses and she selected these because they looked like they were dancing.


Supplies
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and American Crafts
Ink from Stampin Up!
Images from "Hieroglyph Horses" by The Angel Company
Sentiments from "Tag Tidbits" by The Angel Company

Thanks for Stopping by!
Cara

I'D HAVE ENTERED THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGE(S)

Aud Sentiments #155 Anything Goes + A Sentiment

Sassy Studio Designs #333 Anything Goes



6 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is one cute, adorable card for a two year old. So lovely!

Wendy L said...

What a fab idea to create your card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT Challenge. xxx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very cute card, Cara. I love your beginning quote, too. xoxo

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love your personalized stamped card, CAS and adorable. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Zoe Tant said...

Fun card thank you for joining us at MAWTT. Zx

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Love your card!