Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, July 30, 2016

A bit of Magic ...

There's a bit of magic in everything, and some loss to even things out.  ~Lou Reed, "Magic and Loss"

Good morning Everyone!
Today I have a sympathy card I made for my Father-in-Law.
He recently lost his older brother to some serious health issues.

The wings were die cut and then each piece embossed and layer with foam dots. Then a touch of Pearl Smooch was added to give them just a touch of glimmer.

This card is 5 x 7



Card stock: The Paper Studio & Stampin Up!
Dies: "Layered Wings" from Sizzix
EF: "Wings" from Sizzix  & "Lace Brocade" from Stampin Up!
Stamps: "Sympathy Sentiments" from My Sentiments Exactly
Supplies: Smooch from Clearsnap

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Cara!

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a very beautiful card! I've always loved this die (wings)