Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Flowers for you ...

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. ~Gerard de Nerval

Good morning!
Yesterday an new Anything Goes Challenge started at Through the Craft Room Door.
Our sponsor this week is a Day for Daisies and I used this sweet image 2 Daisy Bottle to create a 4" x 9" card for a friend of mine.


Supplies
Image: A Day for Daisies - 2 Daisy Bottle
Sentiment "Hope Everything ..." from JRL Designs
Butterflies are from my die/punch drawer
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Copics
Ink from Palette and Stampin Up!
Itty bitty background from Stampin Up!
Precision Pen
Prisma Color Pencils
Rhinestones from Stampin Up!

2 comments:

Olga Fink said...

It's very beautiful Cara! And I love the sentiment!
xoxo Olga

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card, I love the doodled frame.