Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The one that got away? ...

Fishing is the sport of drowning worms.  ~Author Unknown

Good morning Everyone!
Today is the start of a new color challenge for The Outlawz Challenges.
Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps

Our Inspiration
This week our challenge to use at least 3 colors from the Olympic Flag with a sports twist of we want to use it.

Fishing is considered a sport by some ... personally, I think for most of those who partake it's an excuse to hang out on a boat or lake shore and forget the world around them.
  
The border punch I used create a flower but when using just one side, it made me think of splashing water. The fish is fussy cut and attached with a foam dot.

This card is 5.50 x 4.25

 SUPPLIES
Card stock: The Paper Studio & Stampin Up!
Punch: Border punch from EK Success
EF: "Tide" from Lifestyle Crafts
Inks/Pens: Copics
Stamps: "Fishin" & "Best Dad Ever" from Stampin Up!, Trout image unknown
Stash: Homemade enamel dots

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: