Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

My time of year!

November gave her scented sprigs
Of Spruce and Larch and Pine...
~James Rigg, "The Progress of Queen Flora, Adorned by a Hundred Wild Flowers," Wild Flower Lyrics and Other Poems, 1897

Good morning my fair friends and followers,
Today is the first of November ... I know many people dislike the coming of autumn but I love it. I always have. I love the different shades of gold, copper, brown and yellow in the trees. Everything seems to hold a warmth that is lacking in the pastels of Spring and the brightness of Summer.
I don't know how else to explain it but this time of year sings to me and I feel myself relaxing into it.
(sigh)

Today is also the start of the Monthly Progressive Freebie challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our sponsor this month is DisDigiStamps with this really cute image done by Di Carubia.

Card size is 5 x 7

 Supplies
Image "Micemas" Post by Di Carubia colored with Copics and Prisma color pencils
"Holiday Greetings" from The Angel Company
Black India Ink from Memories
Card stock from The Paper Studio
Glitter card stock from Recollections
"Swiss Dots" embossing folder from Cuttlebug
Bow punch from Stampin Up!
"Labels Collections" die from Stampin Up!
Snowflake sticker from Wal-Mart

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara



3 comments:

jeanchaneyaz said...

I love how you used Di's image, and how you used a die cut to make the image the focal point, Cara. So cute!

wannabcre8tive said...

What a cute and sweet card. Love the image and the colors.

crafty-stamper said...

I love Autumn too love the cute image and sparkly background---Thank you for joining us at Love To Craft
Carol DT x