Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Dear Friend ...

Your birthday, as my own, to me is dear....
But yours gives most; for mine did only lend
Me to the world; yours gave to me a friend.

~Marcus Valerius Martialis (Martial), "To Quintius Ovidius," translated by William Hay

Good morning ...

Today is the start of a new Color Challenge at The Outlawz

We are using this tic tac toe grid this week for inspiration.

Red - Black & Green

Although the picture does not show it, the DP actually has glossy accents and there is black glitter on the tips of the border.
I made this card for a dear friend who is celebrating a birthday right after the first of the year.

I used horizontal from top left to lower right ... 

card size 5 x 7
Supplies
Black glitter glue from Studio G
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Bazzill
Design Paper "Victorian Treaures" from DCWV
Die "Ironworks Accents" from Spellbinders

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to visit The Outlawz, where a new challenge starts every day! 
 (Hugs) Cara

No comments: