Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Butterflies and Bling ...

Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life.  And everyone deserves a little sunshine.  ~Jeffrey Glassberg

Good morning!

Today we start another color Challenge at the Outlawz Challenges and this week we have a lovely color choice and twist from Ursula.

My card is 4.25 x 5.50 using a layout from PageMaps December 2008 and my "B" twist is Butterflies and Bling!



Supplies
Card stock from Stampin Up and The Paper Studio
Design paper from Heidi Swap: Sugar Chic
Dies from A-muse Studios: Scalloped Borders
Dies from Sizzix: Ornate Labels
Dies from Stampin Up!: Bold Butterflies and Butterflies
Embossing folders from Sizzix: Damask and Fluttering
Ink from Palette
Rhinestones from my stash and CTMH
Stampin Up! stamps "Happiest of Birthday Wishes"

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to check out the other challenges too.

A new one starts every day.

No comments: