Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A Song in My Heart ...

 A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. ~Donna Roberts

Good morning!
Time for a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the CraftRoom Door!
Our Sponsor this week is Pickled Potpourri and I am using their cute DigiStamp "Chickadee Greetings".


Card size: A4
Supplies 
DigiStamp "Chickadee Greetings" from Pickled Potpourri
Alcohol markers
Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Cuttlebug border EF :Chinoiserie
DP from The Angel Company
Rhinestones from my stash and colored with a sharpie

Don't forget to play along with us this week!

(Hugs) Cara

2 comments:

Christina said...

WOW WOW WOW! Another gorgeous design this week Cara! LOVE this! And YAY! Anything Goes theme. I'll be heading over soon with a card (with a video, HINT) :) Have a lovely Tuesday and rest of your week Cara. I will drop by again after my trip next week. Hugs.

Theresa said...

love this card Cara. monochrome blue is one of my favourite colour combos. that background card is so fab. great make, hugs xx