Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

It's Your Day ...

“What is life?
It is the flash of a firefly in the night.
It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime.
It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.”
~ Native American Proverb

Good morning Everyone!
Another blessed day for us, one and all. I hope you are enjoying it with whatever brings you peace and joy!

Today starts a new color challenge at The OutlawzChallenges. Our sponsor this month is Mary Smith of Createful Hearts Digis.

This week's challenge, selected by Jeanie, is to use all 4 colors from the palette and the optional twist of anything but a card.

I opted to make a gift bag using a lunch bag. The truck, which can be found in Mary's Etsy Shop, is colored with alcohol markers, fussy cut and attached to the bag with foam dots.



SUPPLIES

Image from Createful Hearts Digis
Alcohol markers
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Chicken Wire
Gina Marie Designs die - Barbed Wire
Grommets from Memories
Jute (both strands) from my Ssash
Lunch bag from my stash
Ranger distress ink
Sizzix Sentiment die
Spellbinders embossing folder - Blistered
Stampin Up! clear button
Stampin Up! Stamp - Plaid Flannel Background

Looking for ward to seeing your colorful creations this week at The Outlawz Challenges, where a new challenge starts every day!
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: