Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Magical Beasts ...

The unicorn, she said, was a marvelous beast, shining with honor, wisdom and strength. Just to see him strengthened the soul. ~Megan Lindholm, "The Unicorn in the Maze," 1988

Good morning!
Today starts a new Color Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges and do we have something special and different.

Our Sponsor this month is DigiStamps 4 Joy with a $10 voucher to their store (HERE)

AJ has chosen a very different tic tac toe board for us to play with. Just pick your row and from each picture, pick your inspiraton.

I chose the bottom row for my 5 x 7 card. Now my colors appear darker than they really are, but the battery was dead on my camera so I took with phone.

From the 1st square, I wanted the Unicorn and the sparkles which are represented by the fine dots on the image and tail, the embossed border and the pearls added to the flourish.
From the 2nd square I used the colors purple and rose ... as well as the rose image
From the 3rd square I used the color orange and the flourish.


Supply List
Bit of silver glitter card stock for the horn from my scrap
Card stock from Stampin Up, The Paper Studio and Bazzill
Embossing border folder from the set "Noel Noel" by Cuttlebug
Floral Scroll die from Cuttlebug
Pallet ink
Pearls from my stash
Rose Garden embossing folder from Crafters Companion
Sentiment from "You are Magical" by A-Muse Studios
Stitched Banner die from Gina Marie Designs
White Gellyroll pen

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you come and play along with us this week!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

A very beautiful, innovative card. Love your colors and design.