Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Friends and Pets ...

The difference between friends and pets is that friends we allow into our company, pets we allow into our solitude. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com

Good morning!
Today is the start of a new Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.

Each month we will send you a free digital image to use in the Freebie/Progressive challenge. Once your creation is completed, upload it into the freebie challenge and you will automatically receive the next month free digi.  We will have one image per month so you have plenty of time to create a project using the image.

If you are not playing along with us and want to join in, please send an email to: outlawzprogressivechallenge@gmx.com 

This month we have a cute little dog image created by AnneFenton

Animal fur I hear, is hard for even the most experienced colorist, when means even more so for someone like me! I am not unhappy with my coloring of this adorable image but personally, I think I would have done better with my PrismaColor pencils, but I am really trying to learn the ins and outs of my alcohol markers.


Image from Anne Fenton colored with Alcohol Markers
Black hybrid ink from Palette
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Cross Stitched Rectangle die is from Gina Marie Designs
Sentiment from Just Because by The Angel Company
Sequins from the Dollar Tree

Thanks for stopping by and looking forward to seeing you over at The Outlawz Challenges!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh what a cute and sweet dog image Cara! I didn't know Anne does digital drawing. Cara, you did an amazing job coloring this image up. I'm so proud of you as animal fur isn't easy to color. One of my friend who is a professional artist offer this tip to me. After you done coloring with copic, go back and use your color pencil to add strings of fur. Wishing you a lovely 4th of July weekend Cara. Hugs.