Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, October 16, 2017

Birthday Balloons ...

The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive. ~G.K. Chesterton, "Our Birthday," 1935

Good afternoon
Today I am sharing the card I made using the new Progressive Freebie Image from DigiStamps4Joy!

I tried something new (for me) with this one!
While I have used digital papers and elements for several years in the magazine, I have never used them on my cards. But when I saw these balloons I knew I needed to use some fun “Celebrate” Digi paper from Decosses’ Dynamite Doodles. I’m really pleased out this came out!


Supplies
  • Happy Birthday Balloons Image (DigiStamps4Joy)
  • Digi Background (Decosses’ Dynamite Doodles)
  • Alcohol markers (Copics, Pro-Markers)
  • Card candy (homemade)
  • Card stock (Stampin Up!, The Paper Studio)
Thanks for stopping by!

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: