Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, November 6, 2017

Mr. Snowman & Friends ...

The color of springtime is in the flowers; the color of winter is in the imagination. ~Terri Guillemets

Good evening!
I am here to share the card I made with the November Facebook Progressive Freebie image from DigiStamps4Joy!

He is so cute and I enjoyed making this card with him. Going to have print up some more!



Card size 4.25 x 5.50
  • Image: Mr. Snowman, colored with ProMarkersCard stock (The Paper Studio & American Craft)
  • Digital Snowflake Paper (Decosse's Dynamite Doodles)
  • Glitter card stock (Recollections)
  • Glitter glue (Studio G)
  • Ink (Close to My Heart)
  • Label Punch (Stampin Up!)
  • Sentiment (Unity Stamp Company)
  • Stickles (Ranger)

 Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


This card has been entered into the following challenge(s)


2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Cara this is super sweet and a beautiful card
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
Hope to see you again and goodluck

Karin

Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of FOR THE GUYS challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}