Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Faith ...

After all the shattering discoveries of science and conclusions of philosophy, mankind has still to live with dignity amid hostile nature, and in the presence of an unknowable power, and mankind can only succeed in this tremendous feat by the exercise of faith and of that mutual goodwill which is based in sincerity and charity. ~Arnold Bennett (1867–1931)

 Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which starts today at The OutlawzChallenges! 

Our sponsor this month is SheepSki Designs

Our winner will win choice of 3 images from the shop


Our challenge this week comes from Jacqui with this bold color pallet with an optional twist to add some bling. Your must use at 3 of the colors shown.
  
My card features the gorgeous image Mika – Image 128I added plenty of bling by added some glitter paint to her long lovely hair and some fine crystal glitter to her wings.

Since I have been neglecting my color pencils recently I decided to bring them out and dust them off for this image. I really like my pencils as I have a wide range of colors and they are much easier for me to transport to crops and traveling in general.



The colors I am using are the teal, gold/pale yellow and purple.


Supplies (5x7 card):
  • Image: Mika – Image 128 colored with Prisma Color Pencils
  • Die: Spellbinders “Style Nouille Decorative Element”
  • Glitter: Sulyn Extra Fine Glitter “Crystal Diamond”
  • Ink: Cra-Z-Art Glitter paint pen
  • Paper: Stampin Up!, Bazzill & The Paper Studio (base)
  • Rhinestones: Recollections

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!

(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

AndreaNorris said...

Wow Cara STUNNING!!
Andrea <3