Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, April 20, 2018

Bits & Pieces ... it starts!

Thought for today
“What if today you gave yourself permission to be outrageously kind?
What if you extended as much good will and kindness as you can possibly muster to every person you meet? And what if you did it with no thought of reward?
I’m sure of one thing: it will be a day you will never regret.”
~ Steve Goodier
Good morning!
I have been working to declutter my playroom with the understanding that it will always be a work in progress. I am not necessarily a tidy person and can trash my craft room very quickly when I am in create mode but at the end of the day, I hate the clutter that my craft room has become. My space already has an awkward layout and now my craft stuff is spilling over into the guest bedroom. It’s like the Blob and it needs to be stopped! (mainly because I hate having to search for something in that room and I will have to do a quick clean up (read: shove under the bed) if we have guests over to stay.

I like my stuff hidden but accessible so I have some ideas in the works but still mulling them over before I invest the time and money to gut the room (again) and start over.

One of the ways I am working on decluttering is to challenge myself to get into the habit of using left over stuff on my workbench so I am not tossing in the bucket to be “used later” … we all know what happens in the “use later” bucket and it’s not pretty!

Today I am sharing a couple very simple Thank you cards I created using some design paper I found buried on my work table.



Both cards are 5 x 7
Supplies
  • Card stock for base from The Paper Studio
  • Neenah Metallics Cardstock
  • Design Paper unknown
  • Studio Glitter glue
  • Memories India Ink
  • Sentiments from Stampin Up! All Year Cheer I
Thanks for stopping by!
Cara


No comments: