Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

From the Heart ...

Accept the seasons of your heart, even as you have always accepted the seasons that pass over your fields.... ~Khalil Gibran, The Prophet, 1923

Good morning! 
Today we start a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door!


Our sponsor this week is My Favorite Things with a $25.00 store voucher


I created a clean, 5 x 7 one-layer card using painters tape to create an edge mask. This is one of my favorite ways to create one-layer cards



Supplies
  • Bubblegum Silk from Fun Stampers Journey
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio
  • Ink from Stampin Up! and Close to My Heart
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up! All Year Cheer
  • Stencil "Clockworks" from Stampers Anonymous (T.Holtz)

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: