Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, May 4, 2018

Simple Thanks

“Ah, kindness. What a simple way to tell another struggling soul that there is love to be found in this world.” ~ A. A. Malee


Good morning
Today I am shaing a couple cards I made from left overs ... 
I'm always in need of thank you cards so I'm really happy with how these turned out.

hard to see in the photo, but the papers all have a nice bit of shimmer to them so even though they are at a glance, quite simple, they look quite elegant in real time.

I know the white paper is a Neenah Metallic but the purples are from a scrap piece I uncovered when sorting through some papers I had set aside. 



Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: