Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Spooktacular! ...

Once in a young lifetime one should be allowed to have as much sweetness as one can possibly want and hold. ~Judith Olney

Good morning!

Today we start a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door!

Our sponsor this week is Oddball Art with a prize of 2 images!

For my cards I am using the image “Creepy Cute Halloween Candy & Bone Image No.105” which I printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White cardstock and colored with Stampin Up! ink and water brush.


Other supplies:
Design paper “Simply Spooky” from The Angel Company (Closed)
Ink from Close to My Heart
Jot bubble stickers
Other: adhesive and dimensional foam
Sentiment from Yvonne Albritton Designs
Studio G Glitter

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: